Problems Using the Diagnosis
These notes also applies to the Internet Mental Health
Scale 2001 Quality of Life Questionnaire.
If you have problems with the colors in the Diagnosis program,
see our notes on Proper Color of the Diagnosis
The following are some reasons why the Diagnosis program may not work
- Your Java options may not be properly set. See the
Requirements section in our Notes
on the Online Diagnosis Programs.
- You may have been having a problem with your browser;
this can be caused by a previously visited web site.
- You may have too many programs loaded concurrently
and this is causing problems with your computer's memory.
- You may have had a bad connection the time you were
using the program.
- There may have been a problem with our server when
you were using the program and it didn't behave properly.
- Correct your Java options (as described in the Requirements section in our Notes
on the Online Diagnosis Programs).
- Just try again (at a different time).
- Exit your browser, reload it and run the diagnosis
program again (particularly as the first java applet after starting your
- Restart your computer, load your browser (without
loading any other programs) and try again.
Also, see our Notes on the Online Diagnosis Programs.
Internet Mental Health (www.mentalhealth.com)
copyright © 1995-2003 by Phillip W. Long, M.D.